WTB: Limited or T-type all Chrome bench car

Looking for a limited, base, turbo t or t type all chrome 60/40 bench seat car. Looking to spend 10-12k. I don't care about color but would like to find a daily driver car. Let me know what you have.

Doug D

DougfastZ,

My son has an 87 T Limited that he purchased from the original owner about 11 years ago. The car was a column shift, split 60/40 bucket seat car with a half console. The console was removed to install a very nice "quicksilver" floor shifter a few years ago. The car was repainted by the original owner but the paint is failing.
(He has advertised to sell the car in the past, but then has pulled the car off the Market nearly the next day )
He seldom drives the car, but it can be driven daily for sure. The engine was rebuilt about 4 years ago and was updated with many performance parts.
Today the car still has a very comfortable ride with working AC.

He recently told me he would sell the car. The car has a great deal of upgrade parts including Champion Aluminum heads (4 years working now), but with the car needing paint and a little shampoo, I know he can sell it within your price range you noted.

I can e-mail pictures if your interested.

Doug,
It might be negotiable toward the high side of your price range. If your interested pm me and we'll talk business. Other wise here is a bump for you..

Thanks
Robert ô¿ô

87 charcol gray t type limited

i have a 1987 t tpye limited gray with gray 60 40 seat with 44.387 orig. miles factory am radio this car very very nice in side and out 99% perfect heres my no 765 744 6115 have orig window sticker and paper work on this car i would take 13 grand its well worth it thanks kev.:biggrin: