WTB: Looking for nice clean 86/87 hardtop in NC/SC $10k or under

kevinw

Looking for nice clean Hardtop GN or T-Type. Would prefer to stay under 100,000 miles but will consider all. Thanks, Kevin

Looking for nice clean Hardtop GN or T-Type. Would prefer to stay under 100,000 miles but will consider all. Thanks, Kevin
Kevin... We have a very rare (see message about vehicle info on the bottom 1983 (which was actually built in 1982 per website below) Buick Regal T-Type Limited Edition, G body style car w/ t-tops and a sticker that states "Offical Cars the XXIIIRD Olympiad Los Angelas 1984" in good condition. Motor looks "like new", limited cosmetic rust and have pictures. Please contact me at (386)479-2774 or (386)479-2775. We do not have a hardtop it has t-tops. The mileage is around 96,000.

Musclecarclub.com - Muscle Cars - Buick Grand National and Regal T-Type

1982 Buick Regal Grand National
Comments: Buick introduced a limited edition Regal in 1982 called the Regal Grand National. This marked the return of Buick performance and brought Buick the prestigious manufacturer's trophy in the 1981 and 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup Series. Named after the Grand National NASCAR Winston Cup events it competed in, the Regal Grand National was only available with a two-tone paint scheme with a silver mist upper body and charcoal gray lower body. The paint scheme was accented with red pin stripping, and large "Buick" decals on the rear quarters. This was the only year that the Grand National was not black. All Regal Grand Nationals came with T-top roofs and front and rear spoilers. A total of 215 units were built, making it one of the rarest Grand Nationals. They were all built off of existing Regal units pulled off of the assembly line, so there are numerous deviations. Regal Coupes, Regal Sport Coupes, and Regal Limited Coupes were all used in the production of Regal Gran Nationals. Unfortunately, the pizazz of the exterior did not carry over to the interior. In fact, the new Turbocharged engine found in the Regal T-Type was not used in the Regal Grand National. Instead, the sole engine was an underperforming 4.1 liter V6 rated at a mere 125 bhp, hardly a performance engine. The Grand National did come with a 3.23 rear axle ratio and the Gran Touring suspension system.

Production: 215
Engines: 4.1 liter V6 125 bhp.
Performance: .

1983 Buick Regal Grand National
Comments: Curiously, there was no Grand National for 1983. The best performer would be the Regal T-Type with its turbocharged V6.

Production:
Engines:
Performance: .

Thanks for the reply, but I will only consider a 86/87 hardtop. Thanks for the info though.

No TTT here... sorry Ours is not the fast one.... it's just the rarest one.

Forgive me Kevin.. I wasn't responding to the correct message... the way the message boards don't show last line... unless you scroll to bottom which I didn't see until now. Sorry- Kimberly (on behalf of thor)

I am sorry, I am not sure what you are referring to... I understand ttt but what does "TO THE TOP" mean?

To the top just means they've made some sort of post to make their thread appear at the top of the thread list for better viewing.