WTB Lower Rear Control Arms

lnkncontiverto

Feel my Pacifists-of-Fury
Looking for a set of nice rear LCAs; Metco, HRpartsNstuff, or something of comparable quality. Stock length and needs to have the holes to bolt up the sway bar. Curious if anyone has some laying around before I grab a new set from one of the vendors.

Thanks!:cool:

lnkncontiverto said:
Looking for a set of nice rear LCAs; Metco, HRpartsNstuff, or something of comparable quality. Stock length and needs to have the holes to bolt up the sway bar. Curious if anyone has some laying around before I grab a new set from one of the vendors.

Thanks!:cool:

What about boxed stockers with poly bushings? Actually have the full poly bush set for the rear end. Upper and lower ca bushings, rear end bushings.

I have a set of H&R #0201 - Lower rear control arms, 78-87 GM G-body +1/4" CUSTOM LENGTH (adds 1.5 degrees pinion) with greasable polyurethane bushings and provisions for stock sway bar
$150

(These sell for $249 when new...) Let me know if interested.

Claude. :)
DSCN1086.JPG

I have a set of H&R #0201 - Lower rear control arms, 78-87 GM G-body +1/4" CUSTOM LENGTH (adds 1.5 degrees pinion) with greasable polyurethane bushings and provisions for stock sway bar
$150
(These sell for $249 when new...) Let me know if interested.

Claude. :)
View attachment 183163
The bars look nice and the price is right, but my car is 99% street-use, hence the search for stock length. I'll pass, but thanks for the offer Claude!