WTB: Mid 80s Porsche 911

dhauser

The end is fear
Cash waiting for right car. Must be: 85-89, Targa, whale tail. Prefer AC car, prefer red. Will consider alternatives. MUST be excellent mechanically. Serious buyer.

Feel free to call me as I don't check PMs often.

Doug
816-734-2396

88 911 Cab

Hi Kc Doug....i Might Have A 1988 Cabriolet 911 Im Working..if So, It Will Be @ 18500-19k.....red, Solid 8.5 Car...interested?
Mike

CombatComProg said:
I've got about fifteen Porsches in inventory right now. You can check some of them out on the site: www.autoquestcars.com There's a good deal on a '95 911 cab with 35k miles and a '96 911 Targa with 20k miles.
please PM me with those good deals (tiptronic or manual). I didn't see the 88 cabriolet, thanks

Sorry guys, haven't checked in for awhile. I'm still looking, and will get back to all of you who posed questions about certain cars to me. Give me a little bit and I'll respond.

Thanks for the responses and keep them coming!!

PS: having some probs with the inventory page on my site, but will have it fixed soon.

still looking....

I still haven't found what I'm looking for, so let me be a bit more specific:

* 1985-1990 Porsche 911 non-turbo
* Targa top strongly preferred
* whale tail spoiler a must have
* Red, white, silver, or blue (no yellow, black or brown)
* mileage between 50k - 100k
* Priced at or can be bought for less than $20k

I have a dead serious client ready to buy the car that meets those requirements. No wrecked/rebuilt cars, and no neglected or project cars. He wants a nice daily driver type car that needs no major repairs or paint/body work.

I'd appreciate any info on cars that meet at least 5 of the 6 criteria above. I will pay a small finders fee for information leading to an actual purchase.