WTB new or nice looking good working used GM brake accumulator bowl

kna4977

I'm looking for a new or used but nice original style GM brake accumulator bowl. Needs to look good and work well. Please let me know if you can help.

kna4977, you'll be pretty hard pressed to find a nicer used one than this.
It is one off a 28,000 mile car and has been tested and tested good. It has just alittle bit of paint peel right at the bottom where the nipple is that screws into the master cylinder. Hard to see and probably wouldn't see it once installed. $100 plus mailing. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
kna4977, you'll be pretty hard pressed to find a nicer used one than this.
It is one off a 28,000 mile car and has been tested and tested good. It has just alittle bit of paint peel right at the bottom where the nipple is that screws into the master cylinder. Hard to see and probably wouldn't see it once installed. $100 plus mailing. Thanks Mike
Can you post more pics lol

O You want a new one.

If that's what it takes to get a decent looking one that works well then sure.

I have one that I've used for a few years on several different cars that still looks great. Surely I'm not the only person out there with a used one that looks and works good. The key is to keep the brake fluid off the painted surfaces ;)

Just FYI.
If m223roller says it's good.....it's good. I have actually purchased one from him and description was spot on or better.

Just FYI.
If m223roller says it's good.....it's good. I have actually purchased one from him and description was spot on or better.

Yes I know I've purchased things from him before and been very happy. I'm sure the used brake bowl he's got for sale right now is good and everything he says it is, but I'm looking for one a bit nicer on the exterior.