WTB: Nice Chrome Taillight bezels for Dads 87 Limited.

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
As the title reads. Looking for decent chrome taillight bezels. Dont necessarily need the lenses, but will buy them as a complete unit if need be.

Also, looking for burgandy interior pieces, top dash plate, steering wheel, etc.

Thanks

Post here or email me at turbov6neil86@hotmail.com

I have a set.

has to be 84 to 87, 81's are different

They are 84 up. Currently in the garage attic & will get down this PM. Good driver quality and cleaned up. I am going blackout & have a set of GN bezels to refinish so I don't need them. My opinion - they are too good to scuff & paint black.

I'm thinking $60/set plus shipping (They are light so Priority Mail shouldn't be too bad). Pics coming.
Bob

There are three

Two rights and a left. One of the RH's (with the shiniest chrome on first pic) has one small area of peeling chrome and blistering along the bottom strip on the upper horizontal portion - shown all by itself. The other pictures show both RH's and all three bezels.

The pictures don't do them justice as the black areas are nicely recoated with SEM trim black after cleaning, 400 grit sanding and prep wiped. Using the camera indoors and at night exagerates the flaws - outdoors in daylight this tirm looks nice IMHO.

The pair off the same car have age, small dotted blemishes but no blistering or peeling and shine up very well - good driver quality. I cleaned and polished them all (they could use more polish) and redid the blackout areas but now have some GN bezels I repaired and restored and am going with the GN trim - final decision I think..:redface:

LMK if any work for you or if you would like some day light pics sent.

Attachments

• REARbezel2.jpg
    REARbezel2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 26
  • REARbezel5.jpg
    REARbezel5.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 24
  • REARbezel3.jpg
    REARbezel3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 27
  • RearBezel1.jpg
    RearBezel1.jpg