Wtb oil return line .... Now!!!

Royal-T-Ltd

let me know what you have, preferably NEW.... mine has a crack , my AN/braided hose project went south... need a NEW stocker ASAP!!!

especially if you are in Missouri....

thks
aaron

ps anybody have experience with the GBody reproduction unit????

Aaron,

I got mine from ESP and it is top notch. The best type to get, I was told. It's the braided line one
let me know what you have, preferably NEW.... mine has a crack , my AN/braided hose project went south... need a NEW stocker ASAP!!!

especially if you are in Missouri....

thks
aaron

ps anybody have experience with the GBody reproduction unit????

Aaron,

I got mine from ESP and it is top notch. The best type to get, I was told. It's the braided line one

Craig, if thats the one i am thinking about the hose seems very rigid... i remember trying to install one a loooooong time ago, it was almost like you have to install it on a "new" build w/o the water pump and timing cover..... did you install yours after the engine was all together? also did it fit with your BIG "H" cover and stock wg... i had all kind of issues trying to run braided AN lines because i have a BIGger compressor cover and still have the stock type WG actuator.... it gets really tight in there....you got any pics of your setup... oh and again CONGRATS BIG PAPA:D.... getting any sleep????:eek: hows the wifey doin????

I'll have to ask John about the difficulty level. I do remember him saying that it was a PITA, but the one he prefers. I have no interference issues though. Thanks for the congrats! I am doing better than Momma bc I can sleep through an explosion. Momma is the sole nourisher if you know what I mean:tongue:! She is a wonderful Momma and I feel like a so, so Papa.
On another note: I start BACK with Caterpillar on Tuesday July 6th! I will have vacation time for PT 2011....IF we are not moving into a new house at the time.
FYI, I will be the BIG 30 on July 4th!!!
Craig, if thats the one i am thinking about the hose seems very rigid... i remember trying to install one a loooooong time ago, it was almost like you have to install it on a "new" build w/o the water pump and timing cover..... did you install yours after the engine was all together? also did it fit with your BIG "H" cover and stock wg... i had all kind of issues trying to run braided AN lines because i have a BIGger compressor cover and still have the stock type WG actuator.... it gets really tight in there....you got any pics of your setup... oh and again CONGRATS BIG PAPA:D.... getting any sleep????:eek: hows the wifey doin????

If you can't find a new one I've got a good used one with the brass fitting. :cool:

I have a stock style repro. brand new for 60.00 or a good low mile used oem one for 50.00 ..plus shipping on both

I have this nice used original one with the brass fitting included...Let me know if interested...

thanks,

Claude.

I have a stock style repro. brand new for 60.00 or a good low mile used oem one for 50.00 ..plus shipping on both

do you have pics of both and where are you located?... Who makes the repro? Thksfor the quick replies guys

aaron

Aaron if you are in a bind and need one now you can borrow my stocker that I removed until you get one.

Bryan

Aaron if you are in a bind and need one now you can borrow my stocker that I removed until you get one.

Bryan

thnks Bryan.... im not in a total bind.... i have a daily driver, but it seems i am missing all the great weather do to this stupid problem.... i will see if i have my stocker as well, hidden in the garage... this was my replacement that i put on about 8-10 years ago.....

thks for the offer, I will probably just hold out and buy one though.

aaron

I have missed out on 2 years of nice weather. It is always something with my car. Tranny is out now and going out for a rebuild. Let me know if you want to borrow it and I will dig it out for you.

Bryan

so?...

Claude. :confused:

Claude, I thank you, i am just exploring a couple of local options as well as trying to come up with something to salvage my EXPENSIVE - AN project.... as soon as i figure things out i will post back.... Thank You.... in that time if you have a buyer who is ready to purchase, go ahead - do not let me slow down "progress"....

.... i have had a couple days to cool off and think so i am not in as big of a rush..... plus there are chances of Rain all week.....

Aaron