WTB Precision .85 Three hole

I have a complete unit, was sent back to precision for a complete rebuild this unit has not been installed or used, its just sitting on the shelf. pm if intrested.

.85 what??
i assume you're after a three bolt exhaust housing but there are several .85 three bolt housings and none are interchangeable. you need to know the exhaust wheel trim
what trim housing do you need ? and is it for internal gate (puck size?) or external as an external ported housing may not work with an internal setup

.85 what??
i assume you're after a three bolt exhaust housing but there are several .85 three bolt housings and none are interchangeable. you need to know the exhaust wheel trim

.85 A/R Precision Three bolt P trim (65mm exducer) turbine housing

what trim housing do you need ? and is it for internal gate (puck size?) or external as an external ported housing may not work with an internal setup

Internally wastegated

.85 what??

Internally Wastegated, Three BOLT, .85 Precision Turbine housing P Trim wheel

Are you sure you need a .83? I thought they were only available in .63 and .82....I could be wrong...I have this .63 precision housing that has been ceramic coated. It's for a P trim wheel, and has not been mounted since being coated. PM me if you are interested. ---Keith

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...wheel-trade-precision-p-trim.html#post2521307
actually what i need is an .85 not .82 and yes i am aware there are no .83

Precision Turbo & Engine - Turbocharger, Intercooler, Fuel Injector, Performance Parts & more!

Pretty much tells the tale?????
Trader Rating: (0)