wtb rear sway bar 1" and hardware

I have a stock 86 GN sway bar; $30 + you come pick it up. I live in OC, 92869 city of orange. Let me know, no pm's my box is too full. Peace

DS

I could ship but it will be expensive. This is the stock 86 GN sway bar, its solid IRON. This is why I mentioned you would have to pick it up.

for the price of my bar, and shipping, you could get a nice 1 3/8ths" bar shipped to your door for just a few bucks more.

if your ever in OC or LA area I would meet you up and do the deal then. But its really not worth it if I have to ship it. Let me know if your still interested, I will let it go for $30 + I'll meet you somewhere close. Thats the best I can do.

DS

ok bro thats cool....i'll let you know whats up soon once i hear from this other guy about his...thanks

I have one, too!

I have a stock rear bar also, and live in the East Bay at zip 94582. I can send
pix tomorrow if you wish. My email is 67L88Vette@comcast.net I have the
original bolts and the factory lower control arm braces so the arms don't crush. Let me know if you're interested. I'd ask $30 also with parts.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

I have a stock rear bar also, and live in the East Bay at zip 94582. I can send
pix tomorrow if you wish. My email is 67L88Vette@comcast.net I have the
original bolts and the factory lower control arm braces so the arms don't crush. Let me know if you're interested. I'd ask $30 also with parts.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

Nexttime send me a email because i dont use this message board to offten! damn i just saw this about 2 mins to late....i just sent a payment on paypal for a 1" hotchiks rear bar with hardware....i wish i would have seen this before i sent the $$$ but i cant do anything about it now.

do you have any other parts???