WTB regal roller (South Carolina)

Tz44

Looking for a 84-87 regal roller. Not looking for a t-type or grand national because it will be getting an ls swap. The number 1 requirement is little to no rust or major body work.

Thanks

That car is amazing. It looks well worth the money but unfortunately it's way out of my price range.

That's one of the reasons I'm not looking for a GN or t-type, they're worth a lot more than I'd like to spend.

Thanks. I'm really looking for something inexpensive. I don't want a valuable car because my plans are to heavily modify it.

Other things I'd prefer; hardtop, no power seats, no power locks, and no power windows.

A 1982 Sport Coupe. rare car, and has about everything you are looking for besides that it has t-tops.

Attachments

• 185900_10151209241446795_1230710015_n.jpg
    185900_10151209241446795_1230710015_n.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 21
Very cool car. I just hate t tops. How much we're you wanting for it?

I just can't see messing up a rare car like that. I'm really just looking for a pretty plain roller.

Hello kevin i to are looking for a gn roller! If you dont mind could you send some pics and price to TRACYGENTRY400@MSN.COM
Hello, unfortunatly I dont have many pics on my computer, but I have quite a few on my phone, perhaps maybe throw me a text and I will hook you up. If your interested, my number is 207-337-8184. Thank you very much for your interest. The price is firm on this car though. I will keep it before I let the car go for any less than I am. Thank you for looking.

Hello, unfortunatly I dont have many pics on my computer, but I have quite a few on my phone, perhaps maybe throw me a text and I will hook you up. If your interested, my number is 207-337-8184. Thank you very much for your interest. The price is firm on this car though. I will keep it before I let the car go for any less than I am. Thank you for looking.