WTB stock 87 GN w/<20K miles or clean 87 Turbo T Limited

kna4977

I'm in the market for a nice stock 87 GN with less than 20K original miles preferably with an astroroof

Also would be interested in a clean well maintained 87 Turbo T Limited, preferably with leather, vinyl half top + or - astroroof or t-tops.

So, if you have any leads, let me know.

I should also add that I am not looking for a steal, and I'm looking to get ripped off. I'm just looking to pay a fair price for a decent car based on the current market for these cars.

So What's the Market??

Someone asked me what I thought the market was. Here's my opinion, and what I would expect to pay. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and if it looks good to you, let me know what you have.

Please see attachement

View attachment GN market.txt

For me, I would pay a premium based on condition, more options and rare options such as astroroof on the GN and Turbo T's, leather on the T-limited, etc..

I'm looking for an unmodified stock, or easy to return to stock (including all the original parts) 87 GN with 10-20K original verifiable documented miles, but up to 40K would be acceptable as long as it's super nice. Or a Turbo T Limited that's in really good shape, mileage isn't all that important as long as the car has been kept up well and doesn't need anything. Whichever comes first.

I have a Turbo T Limited, 129K mikes, leather with the blackout trim. Mostly original, soft mods like air filter, 3"exhaust, repaint but factory blue. Unless I read your post incorrectly, high mileage on a Limited T is ok? Car needs nothing hoever, there is a small oil leak, prob rear main seal. To me it doesn't matter but it may to someone else so I want to put it out there.

I have a Turbo T Limited, 129K mikes, leather with the blackout trim. Mostly original, soft mods like air filter, 3"exhaust, repaint but factory blue. Unless I read your post incorrectly, high mileage on a Limited T is ok? Car needs nothing hoever, there is a small oil leak, prob rear main seal. To me it doesn't matter but it may to someone else so I want to put it out there.

Any pictures? Please post and/or send to turboregallover@gmail.com

Anyone that is interested in selling their turbo regal, please send pics to the above address. thanks

Pics sent.

Seems like a cool ride, just not exactly what I'm looking for as far as appearance. In my mind black and blue just can't be combined, eventhough the Rolling Stones did it in the late 70's early 80's. Notice you have a GN in the garage as well. Care to elaborate?