WTB-T-Top GN/T-type..

michelsman002

Like the title says Im looking for a Grand National or Regal T-Type T-Top car,preferably White but black will also do...Beggers cant be choosey,Car is for a good friend who I finally convinced to go Turbo..

got it

Have a mint one, white with blackout,t-top, everything is near new very low millage stock bottom end,uppper has worked heads and ported intake,50lb inj,rjc plate,te44,thdp,adj fuel,atr s/dual exh,metco adj uppers+boxed lowers,driveshaft loop,hot wire kit,reds voltbooster,full autometer guages,power seat,mint interior.Also was just taken down to the metal,sealed and painted much better then new had to the track about a month ago ran 11.98 $9,500 also is a magazine car in 1986 was in car review have all papers.

2SICKSIXES is a great guy to deal with...I bought my prev 87 Limited from him and was a great experience and a good car :)

Doug: you got mail! ;)

Zam70: sweeet car!

Re: got it

Originally posted by 2SICKSIXES
Have a mint one, white with blackout,t-top, everything is near new very low millage stock bottom end,uppper has worked heads and ported intake,50lb inj,rjc plate,te44,thdp,adj fuel,atr s/dual exh,metco adj uppers+boxed lowers,driveshaft loop,hot wire kit,reds voltbooster,full autometer guages,power seat,mint interior.Also was just taken down to the metal,sealed and painted much better then new had to the track about a month ago ran 11.98 $9,500 also is a magazine car in 1986 was in car review have all papers.

Have any pictures of the car?Interested in any trades?