WTB TTA Spare Tyre Bottle Bolt and Spacer - N64 spare

Jan Larsson

Looking for the "wing nut" bolt with the rubber spacer used to hold the co2 bottle to the N64 spare.

Note there's two different lenghts of this bolt for some reason, other used on the N65 spare, this ons is approx 2 inch long (other is only 1 1/4") and will have a rubber spacer on like you see in the picture.

Interested in a nice one (no rust) with the rubber spacer exactly as you see in the picture.

Let me know by PM please.

And I'm in the United Kingdom but shipping one of these is easy just in a padded Jiffy bag using normal USPS.

Hope someone on here can help me out.

Attachments

• bottlebolt.jpg
    bottlebolt.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 115
Jan,

Going to three pick-n-pull junk yards tomorrow - I could look for ya. I know one has / had a couple Firebirds and a GTA. Do you know if these were specific to our year or are they common to many?

A guy has an 89 formula firebird at work and I checked his spare, it has the same set up as the tta and the spacer was there. If I run accross one at a junk yard I will let you know.

Much appreciated guys, looks like they were used a number of years but depends on the spare used .... I would say 89 and up used them due to rear brake size.

If you can help would be great as I got the shorter bolt on mine wihtout the spacer for some reason.

So no luck yet with any of the vendors out there ... surely someone got one sitting around after getting rid of your spare tire lol ??