WTB TTA spark plug wires in working cond...

Good luck. I just saw a set sell for $228 on Ebay.:eek:

yeah I saw that too, good thing I picked up a set that was only missing one for like $70 not too long ago, now I just need another set missing some so I can make one complete set (not counting the ones I have off my car).

I don't think I would go $200 for a used set - but I would for an NOS set.

I just bought a set for $100, but I want another set that I can use on my car. Are these the same as GN originals just with the screening on them?

-Chris

I don't think I would go $200 for a used set - but I would for an NOS set.

I just bought a set for $100, but I want another set that I can use on my car. Are these the same as GN originals just with the screening on them?

-Chris
no the GN wires are a little longer. You can buy aftermarket GN wires though and they fit fine on TTAs. That's what I did, I bought some black Taylor wires from a local performance shop that were made for GNs and I think one or two of the wires are a little longer than the stock TTA wires but besides for that they fit perfect.

OUCH $228 :eek:

Guess I lucked out, went to get a set of wires for one of my cars recently and they had to get it from the warehouse. When I went to pick up the next day I walk into this

TTAwires1.jpg

TTAwires2.jpg

Not bad for $35 :D

Had them order another set but new ones came that time. Makes me wonder how many other sets are lying on shelves in parts houses.

Steve