WTB/WTTF: GMC Syclone or Typhoon

kTrainHurricane

Vader Drives a GN
Looking for a decent Sy or Ty! I currently have an 87 TR with a pending sale locally. I am looking for a truck in the $8k-$10k range, or possible trade if someone is interested. Truck must be in good running condition! I plan to use it as a daily driver. Preferably under 100k miles on the clock, and with no mechanical problems. Poor paint is fine, MINOR rust is okay, etc. Thanks!

A buddy of mine has a mint 1993 White GMC Typhoon with less than 50,000 original miles and is mostly stock that he was thinking about selling he wants $14,000 I believe and he lives right here in South Florida

Do you want a pic. or a PM ( private message) I will be seeing him in a few days and I will take some pics and send them to you or he might bring it to Towers Shop on Friday .

yeah some pics and a PM would be great. I doubt i'll be able to make it to Towers because of work. I've really only had the chance to go out there like twice in the past year. Do you know if he's looking for money only? Or interested in trades as well? Like i said - i have a local sale pending but am not sure where it stands right now...waiting for the prospective buyer to get back to me. Thanks!