wtf is wrong with this f**king thing this time

Sinister86

I've retired my gn as a daily driver only to be thanked by it not running correctly. Here's the symptoms:
*sounds like misfiring
*throwing code 44
*found the coolent to be non-existent (it's gone)
*can't idle well

I looked on gnttype.org for causes of 44 and checked the ones i could, there are no vaccuum leaks that I can see. I have a new LS-1 MAF so it isn't a bad MAF, no water in the gas, and it's a new chip that should be problem free.

These are some culprets I believe may be causing some problems or at least you guys would want to know before making guesses:
*there's a slight exhaust leak where the turbo mates to the downpipe
*my 02 sensor is probobly about 2 years old and it's heated
*the current tank of gas had outlaw octane enhancer added

Sorry about the long post but this car just hasn't been repaying me weel enough for the money I put into it. (I'm 18 and 14k in a car seems like a lot to have in it to keep having stupid $hit go wrong) Thanks in advance for your guesses and input. Take it easy,
Taylor

Taylor chill out bro. :)

Bring that thing down to my place, we'll figure it out. It can live in the garage for a few days while we do that. Give me a call.

I'm getting a code 44 sometimes because the fan delay relay on the driver's side inner fender is missing. When the car heats up it wants to turn the fan up to highspeed and it realizes the relay is gone and throws 44. ( At least that is what I think is happening ) Hopefully it goes away when I put the new relay in.

Also my damn crank sensor is taping all the time causing a miss on heavy throttle. I'm still praying I don't need new crank bearings. Everyone say a lil prayer for me!

When was the last time you checked the coolant level?
That would be the thing that has me worried. :(