WTT 84 T-Type Hardtop for older project.

Turbeau

Hello everyone.....
I bought this 84 T-Type to save it from the doom of an unappreciative owner. It runs and drives in Fairfield, CA. It's original white hardtop car, and all stock with no rust. It needs routine maintenance, it sat almost a year or so. Needs bumper fillers front and back, front bumper, and seats re-covered. Also there is a small dent behind driver's door. No creeses in the dent. Still has badges, and original T-wheels with new tires. I'm doing little things to it everyday to bring it back to glory. Just bought a new fuel filter yesterday. The T starts, runs, drives, and stops. But it could use "Spring Cleaning"

My T is has no power options (i.e. seats, windows). Needs original radio reconnected..(the previous owner removed the aftermarket one). The car has A/C but the blower needs checked.

All in all, a diamond in the rough; but it's worth it. My plan was slow steady restoration. So before I get too deep; just want to see if there are any older projects out there that someone willing to trade. 50's, 60's, 70's....hopefully it runs, or at least would with some work. 2 doors or 4.....just not looking for trucks, boats, or bikes. Not looking to sell for cash, but the right trade.

I'm in Fairfield/Vacaville, CA. 707-758-0738. Contact me if you would be interested in doing some business.

Thanks....God Bless.

These pictures aren't my car, but exactly what the car would look like in a perfect state. From top to bottom. Meanwhile I will work on pictures of mine.

1984_Buick_Regal_T-Type_T_Type_Turbo_Coupe_3_8SFI_5.jpg1984_Buick_Regal_T-Type_T_Type_Turbo_Coupe_3_8SFI_2.jpg1984_Buick_Regal_T-Type_T_Type_Turbo_Coupe_3_8SFI_3.jpg1984_Buick_Regal_T-Type_T_Type_Turbo_Coupe_3_8SFI_4.jpg1984_Buick_Regal_T-Type_T_Type_Turbo_Coupe_3_8SFI_5.jpg

To give an idea of location, Fairfield is right in the middle of Sacramento and San Francisco.

Not looking for anything fancy.....or that doesn't need anything. Just something older that needs some work. I know there's something out there.

Ok, om me some info. I see your location is Monroe. I'm from N.O. : ). But I'm in CA now.

Hmmm, that would look good sandwiched between my white '84 and '85 astroroof cars! Let's see, all I've got for older than 80's is a 1974 S3 Laguna factory 454 car or a '72 elky factory 350 car. Both southern cars, no rot.

*UPDATE* Pics and Price Added

Here are some quick shots of the actual car. And a cash sale would require $2000. Thanks

089.jpg092.jpg093.jpg096.jpg097.jpg

what time will be best to come by?
still not sure if I can come up with enough but we shall see.

Oof! Yeah you would have to come up with a decent amount of cash to boot. Poor thing... Funny, my '84 just got smucked in the exact same spot a month ago! Eighteen hundred in damage... Stupid hit-and-run. I guess it's incentive to give her a repaint. She was starting to look a little tired.

Oof! Yeah you would have to come up with a decent amount of cash to boot. Poor thing... Funny, my '84 just got smucked in the exact same spot a month ago! Eighteen hundred in damage... Stupid hit-and-run. I guess it's incentive to give her a repaint. She was starting to look a little tired.

No thanks.

Since the start of the thread I have changed the fuel filter and pcv valve. Yesterday I went through the plugs and wires. Someone installed R44T5's gapped to .45, and one even gapped to .50! They were a bit sooty so I cleaned them up and regapped to .35. Put them back and made sure everything was tight. Started and fired right up, and running much more smoothly now.

Buick : Regal | eBay

Couple days left, and reserve is low. Also forgot to mention car has new tires, and new Gabriel shocks that needs to be installed. Blower motor works now too.
Still looking at trades too....

If nothing comes of the auction.....then I'll "take the pill and see how far the rabbithole goes."