www.89TTA.com?

www.turbotransam.com

Turbo Trans AM.Com is not working also :(

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open SubSilver2 template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 503
File : functions.php

Someone could try sending an email to Rus <rsalern5@optonline.net> for 89TTA.com

For TurboTransAm.com it looks like Chris may be having a problem with the database for phpBB. He can be contacted at <chriskober@gmail.com>

If memory serves me right, I believe 89TTA.com was actually hosted by a guy named Matt off the TTA mailing list that worked at a hosting company.

No No, I was playing with a setting and messed something up...
Its fixed now...

Thanks

Chris

I just went to that site and my virus protection popped up three windows like this...:eek:

hacktta89.jpg

The site comes up but I still get the 3 warnings. It does say .con :confused: Maybe it's my virus software???:confused:

I just went to the site and viewed the source of the page. I tried to search within that document for TurboTransAm.Con but it could not find any.

Is hasnt been working for a good month or so now. Anyone email and get an answer to the question of whats up with it?

It really sucks.......the next time it comes up, I'm copying and pasting every last bit of info into a Word document! This sucks!

My dad says that he has most of the information saved on a hard drive in his old laptop that quit working. So we're gunna try and see what we can do and try to get the information off of it.

My dad says that he has most of the information saved on a hard drive in his old laptop that quit working. So we're gunna try and see what we can do and try to get the information off of it.

That'd be great for everyone if you'd share it :D