XFI Software upgrade for voltage.

This isn't that bad. There are lots of cars out there with adaptor harnesses that run great. You just have to tweak the injector offset table.
If you are inclined, it would be nice for the injectors to see the same voltage as the xfi
Yea, why not. I'll add it to my punch-list. Before long, I'll double up on every damned wire in the whole freek'n harness. :grumpy:

Also, Should I upgrade the ground on the XFI with a 10 gauge directly to battery?

There seems to be more than a few of them. B7? B25? A12? D1? D6?. Please don't tell me they all need to be done. If this is the case I may consider putting a sledge hammer through the windshield. :rage:

I'd much rather get a root canal then do any more electrical work.

I haven't taken the trim panels off from down around the XFI box for a while now. So I don't remember if this is done in some way already with the Casper Adapter.

If you want to improve the grounds, run the single ground from the casper's box that's attached to your dash out to the battery.
Like I posted earlier, there are a lot of cars running just fine without all this.

If you want to improve the grounds, run the single ground from the casper's box that's attached to your dash out to the battery.
Like I posted earlier, there are a lot of cars running just fine without all this.
Years ago, people like me were just called crazy.:wacky:
In this new "politically correct" world, I have a disease..........OCD:smug: