Yes I HIT 5,000 Posts

Well tonight at the track was a learning lesson. After driving the car yesterday I knew this car was on one hell of a mission, so Lou my Dad and I decided to go out to the track and run the car. I didn't think the car was ready but we took it anyway :confused: There's a cold start feature with this New SD TurboTweak chip we never got around to setting because yesterday while tuning the motor it was already at operating temp. To make a long story short I need to tune the cold start because it was fouling the plugs tonight in the 1hr long stage lanes. :mad: I got up to the water box and the plugs where fouled pop pop pop..... :mad: . I was so aggravated with everything that I just packed it up and went home. :frown: I'll be back out next event for sure. Let me know when this next Track Rental is I'll go out there with you Mike. ;)
I think what Brents trying to say is that sometimes when you try to do everything at once you get kicked in the ass. He's trying to achieve in 90 days what it's taken everyone else years to do. Not only was everything changed from front to back. Lets go ahead & try for his drivers licence on the first time out with while were at it.Yes unfortunately the beatings must continue till the boy learns. First I have to find out where he's hiding.

I think what Brents trying to say is that sometimes when you try to do everything at once you get kicked in the ass. He's trying to achieve in 90 days what it's taken everyone else years to do. Not only was everything changed from front to back. Lets go ahead & try for his drivers licence on the first time out with while were at it.Yes unfortunately the beatings must continue till the boy learns. First I have to find out where he's hiding.

true true... you can't set a new TSM record in one night Brent..

Art Carr helped me out again :).. took the car over there for a little leak from the back half of the trans.. once we got it on the lift the seal was all the way out onto the yoke.. Art replaced the extension housing and polished the yoke.. installed new seals all the way round and serived the filter.. Gave me a great deal and got me out in 1 1/2..

Trans fluid looked great and she is shifting good.. going to drive her on the street tonight over to Sonic's off the 91.. going to be a BIG car meet tonight at 8pm...

Art Carr helped me out again :).. took the car over there for a little leak from the back half of the trans.. once we got it on the lift the seal was all the way out onto the yoke.. Art replaced the extension housing and polished the yoke.. installed new seals all the way round and serived the filter.. Gave me a great deal and got me out in 1 1/2..

Trans fluid looked great and she is shifting good.. going to drive her on the street tonight over to Sonic's off the 91.. going to be a BIG car meet tonight at 8pm...

is there a fbody meet today, if so ill be there and will look out for you

You don't know whats going on at this end Mike. I'll just leave it at that. ;)
Nordy! Thanks for the concern.Nothing is going on except when one of my cars don't perform I tend to get a little menopausal & want to slay the owner. Just part of on going R & D. & vendor support.

I didn't bother you last night, but I was listening to the car when you started it, sure sounds nasty! alot more cam shaft!!!!!!!
I left early as I'm fighting that cold thats going around...........the little things always get you, ha ha..........I saw Lou and Archie giving each other hugs, so I guess the christmas spirit is spreading LOL actually they were clearing the air, and becoming fast freinds !!!!! maybe thats something we all should consider? ..........I'll talk to you later.......... Lee
Lou & Archie! Clearing the air? They were probably just breaking wind

I'm feeling mighty low !

Lou & Archie! Clearing the air? They were probably just breaking wind
This must be the hot gossip of the week. Yes it was impolite of me to call him a Chinese ***** I think I will put myself on a voluntary two week suspension for that. Maybe I'll just hang out on the Studebaker board till then.

can I be the chinese whore???

I've never been any kind of *****, and I'm feeling kinda left out!
I'm good at on the job training, and I know how to make change for a dollar!
and..... I'm very good at breaking wind !!!!!!!:eek:

I've never been any kind of *****, and I'm feeling kinda left out!
I'm good at on the job training, and I know how to make change for a dollar!
and..... I'm very good at breaking wind !!!!!!!:eek:

Well Lee! It seams to me you have all the qualities of being a first rate *****. :D :eek:

Next user of that term is good for 5 demerits, or infractions, I guess they call them.
If you guys would consider not using that term anymore, I would appreciate it, thanks for understanding.

Next user of that term is good for 5 demerits, or infractions, I guess they call them.
If you guys would consider not using that term anymore, I would appreciate it, thanks for understanding.
C'mon Well's just trying to get into the holiday spirit,How about a reduction to 2.5 demerits & meet us half way.Be a sport.

did i miss something :confused: ???

Everybody was practicing their vocabulary usage for another word for prostitute, like maybe 5 posts in a row? Thanks for asking though, Mike

Well's was that you who typed in my post?? it had me freaked out thinking that i answered my own question after i typed it :eek: :confused:

played in the snow today..
dogpictures034.jpg

dogpictures045.jpg

dogpictures030.jpg

i'm glad Lou and Archie talked things out, if this is true....

I like the both of them, and they both do good work. I have a few parts on my car from Archie, and they perform flawlessly.

I've seen Lou's cars, and would love to own one!!:eek: especially that black limited he had at Bobs a few years ago, that thing was amazing!!:eek:
or his silver stage car:eek: oh man that thing is nice..

see you guys soon.