Yet another Lou Czarnota thread

STAGE 2

3rd and long
Not that his place in the pantheon of hod rod geniuses isn't firmly established, I'd like to throw in yet another accolade. I had Lou freshen up my TR over the weekend and as always his work was timely and first rate. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to post about the ridiculously monsterous motor he'll install in my buick, but till then I'll have to be satisfied with the tiny amounts of magic he has thus far put into my car.

Folks, if you own a turbo buick, or any hot rod for that matter, and you want the peace of mind knowing that you are leaving it in the hands of the best, you owe it to yourselves to take your car to Lou. I live nearly 100 miles away and even at twice that distance it would be worth the drive.

Kudos to a world class mechanic and a really cool guy.

Yes turbo lou. His address is

26212 Dimension Dr.
Unit 140
Lake Forest, CA 92630

Not that his place in the pantheon of hod rod geniuses isn't firmly established, I'd like to throw in yet another accolade. I had Lou freshen up my TR over the weekend and as always his work was timely and first rate. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to post about the ridiculously monsterous motor he'll install in my buick, but till then I'll have to be satisfied with the tiny amounts of magic he has thus far put into my car.

Folks, if you own a turbo buick, or any hot rod for that matter, and you want the peace of mind knowing that you are leaving it in the hands of the best, you owe it to yourselves to take your car to Lou. I live nearly 100 miles away and even at twice that distance it would be worth the drive.

Kudos to a world class mechanic and a really cool guy.
Thanks I really appreciate that. Also thanks to my assistant ALVAROOG1983, just keep them Buicks coming our way.We do it right !