You All Suck

Blown&Injected

Well not you, but all yous maggots that clutter the roads around me! Nothing but a bunch of boring, no fun car driving suckas.

There was a time that a bit of tooling around would net at least a 5.0, but now there aint a thing to be found.

Hours of fishing and no fun of any kind. I did see an Evo with a big wing, and being desperate and believing that the Evo crowd is kinda squirrelly, I pulled up on him. Nothing :mad:
[/rant over]

tell me about it. i havent street raced in about 3 years, but nio sh@t , in the last 2 days i had 2 races and one both. :D it seems that nobody ever wants to play.:(

You're guarenteed a race at the drag strip...

Street racing is dangerous, and risky. Keep it at the track.

-DC

Originally posted by Blown&Injected
Well not you, but all yous maggots that clutter the roads around me! Nothing but a bunch of boring, no fun car driving suckas.

There was a time that a bit of tooling around would net at least a 5.0, but now there aint a thing to be found.

Hours of fishing and no fun of any kind. I did see an Evo with a big wing, and being desperate and believing that the Evo crowd is kinda squirrelly, I pulled up on him. Nothing :mad:
[/rant over]
Too bad you arn't closer.I was out the other day playing with my car and noone wanted to play either.

We coulda raced.The best part of that woulda been that at least a great american car woulda won.A buick!!

No evo's wrx's or any other jap scrap ever wants too race me.Maybe it's the pulling up beside them at 35-45 mph and then breaking loose the rear tires that scares them off. :D

Originally posted by Sinful6
You're guarenteed a race at the drag strip...

Street racing is dangerous, and risky. Keep it at the track.

-DC

sad but true. had a friend die a while back and haven't even wanted to race people on the streets anymore. i'd still like to make a few mustang owners feel bad but not by racing them

Seems kinda strange for people that are opposed to fishing to be posting to or even reading this forum.

The roads around here are often empty, lots of room on a 6 lane divided highway with cross roads at least one mile apart. Aint no harm in just punching it for five to ten seconds on the clear and level empty highway.

Where in MD are you? Try going to glen burnie on a Fri. or Sat. night. There is a whole lot of official stuff up there. I know how you feel though, Im stuck on the beltway everyday and all I see is this new crap that isn't worth 2psi.

About 20 minutes south of 695.

I hear there is a big cruise in Rockville off 355. Sounds like a lot full of rice but could be fun.

I am not looking to setup a race or try to make any money, but if somebody happends to be going the same direction...:)

Blown&Injected
the evo crowd ain't got nothin on da honda crowd as far as spuirellyness lol and most of em don' t know what a regal t-type is

onefastjackass
"No evo's wrx's or any other jap scrap ever wants too race me!"

Alot of import guys are posers! Its become a culturalistic scene now! If your goin after 4 cylinders then that makes you weaker than them, for you picking on them! Cowardly even! Its like a big school yard bully! If you know you can beat the 4 cylinder "jap scrap" then why challenge them? if you ain't racin for $$$ then whats the point! You know the outcome, what do you gain? what does it make you look like to post:
{ " Hey guys I owned a 89 honda accord with a baby seat in the back, the mom gave me a threating look, revved the gas and then boom my turbo spooled and I was off...."}

Now if you have been racing 6 or 8 cylinder imports on your level then thats another story? race a few vr4s, some supras, stealths, z cars, a bunch of rx7s or go euro race some bmws, porsches, audi ect... not saying these cars are better than you car, just saying if you wanna cry jap scrap and complain you get no comp and u want a challenge then race some then you gotta race some better cars(IMO)

All right The Dan, try to pay attention!

My rant is that there is nothing fun around here! Well there is but somebody must have setup a huge conspiracy to keep away from B&I. - lol. I said I was desperate when I pulled up on the EVO.

The other night I was tempted to drive over some big curbs to catch a Ferrari going the other direction. Could not tell which way he went by the time I turned around.

Screw the racing for dollars, that is what gets a crowd gathering and things start to get emotional. Cars are about fun; I just wanna have some!

About 20 minutes south of 695.

I hear there is a big cruise in Rockville off 355. Sounds like a lot full of rice but could be fun.

I am not looking to setup a race or try to make any money, but if somebody happends to be going the same direction...:)

You must not be too far from me, Im in Laurel. The Rockville cruise is OK, its at the barnes & noble. Ive never taken my buick there because Id feel left out (only seen 1 gn there before), we usually take the bikes down there and steal the limelight. LOTs of spoiled high schoolers ALL rice, and the police presence is quite strong. So basically it sucks. :rolleyes:

Never did any cruisn' in VA, and yeah, that is the same thing I have heard about the Rockville cruise.

Too bad I missed the Sunday morning thing in Burtonsville.
Just up the road from Laurel.
In the parking lot at the intersection of rt 29 and 198. All Hot Rods - good bunch.

nna at least break even with the expenses of my car(at someone else expense of course) I would'nt risk my license for "Fun" thats dumb what do I gain? And I want tempers to rise, feeling to get hurt and pride to be broken this is a very healthy thing for competition!

But you will risk your license for 20, 50, or $100 or more?

I am certain I can make a better argument about being dumb. Dumb is trying to pay bills by street racing.

For me it is all about having fun. Money is good, but that is why I stayed in school.

If You're trying to make money street racing a GN is not the car to do it with.

You might sucker some kids in for a couple of $$ but most people want NO part of a new guy with a GN at a street race.
It's a "Voodoo car".

Never did any cruisn' in VA, and yeah, that is the same thing I have heard about the Rockville cruise.

Too bad I missed the Sunday morning thing in Burtonsville.
Just up the road from Laurel.
In the parking lot at the intersection of rt 29 and 198. All Hot Rods - good bunch.

Damn, you are right by me. I pass that meet in burtonsville every sunday going to church. You must know the guys down at Vernon's then right?