You FLORIDA Boys Ready For The Nats ?

Boost

BOOST
Or are you guys going to be working late every nite (like us) to try to put something inside the trailer to take up ? I heard the "ALCOHOLICS" ( Richie, Julio ,Don Cruz are driving up with JD), they'll be towing JD's TTA, other three cars from FL that will not be able to make it up this year, :( How's your progress ? When are you ladies planing to leave up ? Cal, Louie, Willard, Gary, Jerry, Don Palombo (IS THE PALM TREE POSSE" READY ???) :rolleyes:

ROy,I think you mean METHANOLICS :biggrin:
See ya there pal ill be there for a week,sat-sun

Boost said:
Or are you guys going to be working late every nite (like us) to try to put something inside the trailer to take up ? I heard the "ALCOHOLICS" ( Richie, Julio ,Don Cruz are driving up with JD), they'll be towing JD's TTA, other three cars from FL that will not be able to make it up this year, :( How's your progress ? When are you ladies planing to leave up ? Cal, Louie, Willard, Gary, Jerry, Don Palombo (IS THE PALM TREE POSSE" READY ???) :rolleyes:

HOW ARE YOU DOING ROY ?
LAZ GETTING YOU HOOKED UP ?

LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE COMING UP LATER IN THE WEEK. LIKE USUAL I WILL BE MIXING BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE !!

SEE YOU SOON BUDDY
TAKE CARE

CRUZ :eek:

Not much Otto...just counting down the days. I am ready to go, just need to put the car on the trailer and go. Made some changes and looking forward to trying my hand in TSM. We'll see!! See you there!!

We are ready so far. Going to swap intakes and exhaust only but i dont have to do either.Leaving Sunday night hopefully and driving as far as we can..

BTW, What are you working so hard on Roy ? :biggrin:

Hmmmm...

Otto: Close...(Alcoholics) that use methanol in their cars. ;)
Lou, Don C, Don P, we envy you guys, looks like you'll be able to take a few days off and rest just before the trip...not our case (again), we are used to it. Engine(s) detail Lou...we still don't know for sure what we are going to do...pending some parts, but we'll have it figured out a day or two before we have to leave :rolleyes: for BG.
Man this year has FLOWN by, it seems it was only yesterday we were there fighting the "gremlins" :mad: We are going to try very hard to try to leave them back this year.
Can't wait to spend some time with all you gearheads :biggrin:

Boost said:
Otto: Close...(Alcoholics) that use methanol in their cars. ;)
Lou, Don C, Don P, we envy you guys, looks like you'll be able to take a few days off and rest just before the trip...
Can't wait to spend some time with all you gearheads :biggrin:

Roy, I know what is like. Trying my hardest not to break anything and have to fix it at the last moment.

Laz has been so busy these past

few months...he's got two, possibly three (if the block gets here on time) to build within the next two weeks.

Roy, I know what is like. Trying my hardest not to break anything and have to fix it at the last moment.
Lou...you play...(u-pay) ;)

At Roys age thats all it is just that something u say...but cant do ...

U guys "R" baaaadd !, There are other alternatives, but you guys are too young and don't know about them yet... :tongue:

The ALKY BOYS are ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with the price of gas, cant afford to take more then one CAR!!!!

easier to split the gas 4 ways!!!!

CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D :D :D

Heading up Monday night or Tuesday early morn. Can't wait to see you ol farts :cool:

Picked up my trailer this morning. Car is ready going down to BMP Thursday night unless Cal gets me some time on a Dyno before then. Can't wait! :wink:

Bowling Green

Definetly thinking of going. not sure if I will take car this year.Still more work to be done on it.If I make it,will see you guys there. :)

V6RACER said:
Heading up Monday night or Tuesday early morn. Can't wait to see you ol farts :cool:

Picked up my trailer this morning. Car is ready going down to BMP Thursday night unless Cal gets me some time on a Dyno before then. Can't wait! :wink:

When are you planning on dynoing. Maybe we can do both cars?

Louie L. said:
When are you planning on dynoing. Maybe we can do both cars?

I asked Cal to find out which dyno we could use but I haven't heard back. I know he went up to the track rental in NJ. Talk to him and let's do it. Don and I wanted to meet him in Orlando or we could go over to Melbourne.

Today I will arrange it and call you with the time and place. Can't wait to check out the new trailer!

Don...NOT US !

GN/GTO...
Hey Roy who are the old guys Jason is referring to???
Odell Cantrell, Nick Micale, Lee Thompson, Bob Anderson, and they are not even from "The Palm Tree" State (Posse) ;)