You FLORIDA Boys Ready For The Nats ?

V6RACER said:
I asked Cal to find out which dyno we could use but I haven't heard back. I know he went up to the track rental in NJ. Talk to him and let's do it. Don and I wanted to meet him in Orlando or we could go over to Melbourne.

Jason ,Dyno time tommorow in melbourne...Load that perty trailer up and lets go !

Louie, we couldn't get it done this week. So next Wed we will be strapping it down on the dyno.. I found out that she will rev to 6500 rpm :D

Mine was breaking up. Wouldnt rev past 5600. This is a new issue as I shifted at 6800 during license runs.Dont know why. But did some decent numbers without pushing. Going back on Monday.

Louie L. said:
Mine was breaking up. Wouldnt rev past 5600. This is a new issue as I shifted at 6800 during license runs.Dont know why. But did some decent numbers without pushing. Going back on Monday.
and i didnt get a call :cool:
Hey that drum isnt here yet,time is getting short

Jason,
I m working Weds. I will see ya if you are comming to Melbourne tho. Were going to get the car back up on the rollers on Monday. Im just trying to stay ahead.Im perty sure that the ign. problem was solely my fault. :eek: