You gotta Love it!!

bsdlinux

Just Another BLACK Car
Check this out:

Sunday morning I am going down the highway in my 1997 Chevy Malibu to get my wife a newspaper. This Mustang GT was playing around a bit, like they usually do. I wasn't paying him too much attention. ANYWAY we roll up yo yhe light. He is turning left and I am going straight.

I stop at the light and 5 seconds later guess what I see...
A Black 1987 GN turn the corner aboout 5 mph. He nails it, leaves two 80 foot marks and is gone. Anyway he headed in the direction I was going so I caught up to him in the Target parking lot. He was given a propsective buyer a ride and the were changing drivers. The guy buying the car said he was into Chevelles and had always like Buicks. Car sounded great. looked great. It was awesome. I don't get to see alot of those cars around here. Man I love those cars. Thinking about selling my 1997 Malibu and buying a daily driver.

The best part of this whole thing was too see the look on the guy's face that was driving the Mustang, when the "GN laid the smackdown on the pavement". :D

Definately buy the car. I want one so bad after I got to drive one the other day. They really haul ass.