you guys that have the gbody parts upper front control arms

Alright guys, either I am losing my mind or my arms are installed properly. I compared them to my stockers and I also went by the other post "little bend goes forward". I took some more clear pics. Let me know
thanks!!

Attachments

• ca1.jpg
    ca1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 165
  • ca2.jpg
    ca2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 169
  • ca3.jpg
    ca3.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 174
  • ca4.jpg
    ca4.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 150
I checked and you have the upper on Correctly!! The shorter arm is toward the front of the car. Your turning issue is in your linkage maybe your wheels got turned during the install. First thing I would do is turn the steering all the way to the left or right and go from there as your starting point. Maybe you can try jacking the car from the lower control arms to keep them level as they would be when
driving. If you messed around with your tie rods that can cause other issues then you might need to take the car in to a shop with a rack.

Thanks man, the steering issue seems to be fixed. I havent driven the car yet but turning the wheel left gives me 1 1/4+ full rotation, same with the right. Both are a tad less then 1.5 rotations eachway. Does this sound right??

Thanks for the link bud. After reading those other links for a few hours I realized the numbers are all over the place, lol. Some people say Caster at 3.25, some say 2.5. I am looking for a nice street riding car that I will take it to the track once in awhile.

3.25 degrees caster on the passenger side and .5 degrees lower on the drivers side. That compensates for the road crown. Camber I like to have as close to 0 degrees as possible but some like it more negative. Stock toe is 1/16 or .1 degrees and works just fine in most cases but a 1/8 works as well if everything is nice and tight.;)