You might own a Turbo Trans Am if...

You dread disconnecting the battery because this time the Mute button may not unlock the radio.
You are constantly cleaning 1,000,000,000 bugs off the front even though you only drove it 5 miles

You are constantly cleaning 1,000,000,000 bugs off the front even though you only drove it 5 miles

That is the best of them all!!! I go around the corner and it's loaded with bugs! I could not even think about going any kind of distance with the TTA!

The rest of the stuff.. buy with low miles and taken care of keeping it bone stock and you won't have to worry about anything on the list here! :biggrin:

That is the best of them all!!! I go around the corner and it's loaded with bugs! I could not even think about going any kind of distance with the TTA!

The rest of the stuff.. buy with low miles and taken care of keeping it bone stock and you won't have to worry about anything on the list here! :biggrin:

Everyone knows stock isnt any fun :p

*Your mates call it Pointiac, although the big Sticker on your Windshield says "Pontiac"

(european land... :biggrin: )

if you do a 30ft burnout on the factory tires wth a stock car at a car show beside a GN on 20';)

me ? my other tta has a front mount toney dequick front mount an spal fan ? so I know ur not talking to me?

I've noted this already in my first couple of outings... told my son that instead of the cow-catcher on the front of a locomotive - this thing has a bug-catcher :rolleyes: