Your TTA sold new in PA? You got your window sticker? Then you can help!

Jan Larsson

The original windows stickers had a routing info in the lower right hand corner, the reproductions from PHS dont.

I only have the repro from PHS and missing this info, this is also to be found on the buildsheet and to help me reproduce the build sheet for my TTA could any of you owners with a PA sold TTA that do have the original window sticker check and let me know exactly what's printed in the lower right hand corner please :)

See the attached window sticker (not a PA one) what I'm after ... any help much appreciated as always!

Attachments

• 4400627_16[1].jpg
    4400627_16[1].jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 323
I know mine was originally sold in PA but all I have is a xerox copy of the window sticker, and most of the information on the bottom got cut off. I'll double check if I remember.

I know mine was originally sold in PA but all I have is a xerox copy of the window sticker, and most of the information on the bottom got cut off. I'll double check if I remember.

That would be great if you could ... I got a old faxed version of mine as well but it's cut at the bottom and all I see is ROUTING: and then under that possibly what looks like a U and another letter but can't work it out at all :-(

Ok so got hold of a buildsheet for a late 80's GTA (or early 90's not sure) delivered to Wright Pontiac, Inc. in Wexford PA and the routing code on that one says:
TL
UL

Pretty sure it would been the same for anything shipped to a PA dealer but again if someone got their original window sticker and could confirm would be much appreciated.