Youth Football!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I never knew a man could get so worked up at a youth football game. My boy is playing his first year and is playing both ways all game, he is taller than most of the boys... I get so worked up I felt my pressure climbing:biggrin: Baseball was cool but this is AWESOME:biggrin: I know I want be able to talk tomorrow;)

I am so proud of his team, only 3 returning players and one of them is hurt... So winning their second game was such a boost for a bunch of rookies:biggrin:

Had two sons go through this Shane, greatest feeling in the world :D

Now Zach is a Freshman in high school on an undefeated football team ranked #1 in the state :biggrin:

How old is he Shane? My older son who just turned 13 is plays too. He had to sit out this weeks game due to a mild concussion from a hit he took.
Yesterday another boy got hit pretty hard and they had to bring in an ambulance to take him. Thankfully he's ok.

I agree with you. I's so proud to watch my son and his team play. These guys play their heart out and already have such a competitive passion for the game as well as an incredible bond for the team.

How old is he Shane? My older son who just turned 13 is plays too. He had to sit out this weeks game due to a mild concussion from a hit he took.
Yesterday another boy got hit pretty hard and they had to bring in an ambulance to take him. Thankfully he's ok.

I agree with you. I's so proud to watch my son and his team play. These guys play their heart out and already have such a competitive passion for the game as well as an incredible bond for the team.

11 will be 12 this week! I don't know if my nerves could handle an ambulance trip:eek:

Kids in sports is one of the coolest things about watching them grow up..I have two sons 14 & 11 and my youngest Landon (11) is in his third year of Basketball and for the third year he didn't make his school team (He was pissed) here it's all political BS but recently Another school called the house asking if Landon would be interested in playing for them because he came highly recommended, He was happy as hell and has his first practice tonight....He can't wait to play against his school team and is dying to beat them! :)

My son Brenden (14) is on his fourth year of football as a Wide Receiver but just went through another year of crummy coaches and one injury. There last game they won 48-0 and then dressed out and practiced with the varsity team & coaches, afterwards he said he learned more in that one practice than he did all season with the other dopes! be he looks forward to next year with the new coaches...

2011 catch.jpg
Seymour vs Sevier co..jpg
Seymour vs Sevier co. 2.jpg