Yukon VS Expedition?

I have a 2000 Expedition XLT. Lowered and Supercharged with a KB Twin Screw SC on the 5.4... I gets up and scoots.

100k miles
Only issues so far was an IAC and it shot a few plugs out of the aluminum heads (no biggie - easy fix) and the COPs (coils on Plugs) are available at Autozone for $57....

Never had a Tahoe so can't speak to that one. My Expy can tow anything I need it too and it's pretty comfy...:cool:

I have a Yukon Denali XL with the 6.3 and a six speed auto.

Would not trade it for the world! Love all the electronics and they all work fine. Never had one bit of problem. Very peppy for a monster truck. Stomps any Ford ever built. Feels like a new GM inside, similar to German stuff.

Drives excellent, and tows like there is nothing behind us.

Well guys I spoke for a 2009 Suburban today, Really well equiped with the Z-71 package.

We will pick it up Monday or Tuesday. They are putting on a smoked bug shield and tinting the front two windows to match the rest.

I will post pics when we get it home:biggrin:

I bet the wife takes care of Daddy tonight in the hot tub
arco.gif

Cool! Nice! I have priced them and :eek:

Lets see the pics!

Cool! Nice! I have priced them and :eek:

Lets see the pics!

Just got it home last night late, wife is headed to the office and I am headed on the road for the week. Maybe this weekend,

Just an old 1/2 ton Z-71 nicely equipped and it was $54k and change, but I jewed a little:biggrin:and got 0% interest:biggrin:

Just got it home last night late, wife is headed to the office and I am headed on the road for the week. Maybe this weekend,

Just an old 1/2 ton Z-71 nicely equipped and it was $54k and change, but I jewed a little:biggrin:and got 0% interest:biggrin:

Yeah that is about right! That is a nice vehicle though. Hope you guys enjoy:biggrin: