ZMAX Raceway!!!

gn87turbo

You North Carolina guys need to get something set up for the buicks there. I watched that Pinks all out the other night from there and that track looks awesome. Made me think about how good a couple (or four:eek: ) turbo buicks would look screaming down the 4 lane dragway!! :biggrin: Any of you been there?

I believe it cost alottttttttttttttttttttttttttt to rent that track I think Shane already looked in to it

Maybe they could give you free Zmax though. Watching saturday morning mechanics shows that stuff will fix ANYTHING.

You North Carolina guys need to get something set up for the buicks there. I watched that Pinks all out the other night from there and that track looks awesome. Made me think about how good a couple (or four:eek: ) turbo buicks would look screaming down the 4 lane dragway!! :biggrin: Any of you been there?

I work there and let me tell you it is NOTHING short of first class. Let me know if you see me on that episode, Im on the track with my blue T visor during the negotiations and was announcing. And its 15K+ per day for track rental. The original plan was for Zmax and that how we wound up with this...
2010 Turbobuick.com Nationals. Zmax would have been Killer!!!! Oh well. maybe in the future if this event grows...

15K :eek: :eek: :eek: Good God! I saw the track on Passtime tonight and it looks like an awsome track. Maybe if I fall into a money pit i'll treat the turbobuick guys to a rental.

Sydwynder do they ever race 4 cars at one time? Or do they wait until on side gets oiled down then move to the other?

15K :eek: :eek: :eek: Good God! I saw the track on Passtime tonight and it looks like an awsome track. Maybe if I fall into a money pit i'll treat the turbobuick guys to a rental.

You know I can see the Turbobuick Nationals at Zmax dragway sponsored by your Kansas Area John Deer Dealers.

OH TY !!!!!!!!;)

Sydwynder do they ever race 4 cars at one time? Or do they wait until on side gets oiled down then move to the other?

During pinks they ran both and all 4 at a time. This past weekend we had 4 jetcars went down together. I thought it was going to blow the glass out of the building. 2 is bad enough but 4:eek:

Unbelievably loud of course....