Zombie Warning... LOL

Some people were concerned? REALLY?
That's what the United States has become. A bunch of retards that believe everything they see or here on television and the internet.

That reminds me of the time a hacker got into one of those highway marquees that give traffic updates and had it reading something like "Raptor crossing ahead" Some people were also concerned then. o_O

D

Some people were concerned? REALLY?
That's what the United States has become. A bunch of retards that believe everything they see or here on television and the internet.

That reminds me of the time a hacker got into one of those highway marquees that give traffic updates and had it reading something like "Raptor crossing ahead" Some people were also concerned then. o_O

D

Agreed...but then again, there's always been dim-witted folks out there. Look at the "War of the Worlds" radio program broadcast back in the '30's. There was mass hysteria created by that program when people thought Martians were landing on earth.

i fear one day we will have a zombie break out, not from the dead raising. but these idiot kids snorting bathsalts, or shooting windex in their arms...

lightningdan said:
i fear one day we will have a zombie break out, not from the dead raising. but these idiot kids snorting bathsalts, or shooting windex in their arms...

Which is why one would need an AR15 and multiple 30 round magazines. Better to have and not need than need and not have.

Agreed...but then again, there's always been dim-witted folks out there. Look at the "War of the Worlds" radio program broadcast back in the '30's. There was mass hysteria created by that program when people thought Martians were landing on earth.
They DID land......Barrack married one.

Bruce '87 Grand National

They DID land......Barrack married one.

Bruce '87 Grand National

You kiddin Bruce? He IS one! Related to all the rest of the psycho's who've run this country and the rest of the western world for the past several hundred years unoposed and uninterrupted. The bloodlines are well documented for the past several hundred and those within them claim they go clear back....

FWIW, I got a msg the other day with a pic of a highway sign hacked or photoshopped to say ALL YA MOFO'S GON BE LATE !!! :p