ZOMG... EPIC Tattoo FAIL!!! (Everyone, come see!!!)

Jer

I don't use the word epic loosely so when I do... take note. So this guy on an Audi forum... ah hell, I can't contain myself any more:

7717_163875745714_666345714_4166447_1352777_n.jpg

Click me, register and clown this fool!

honda v-tech....
OH..........................................................MY...........................................GOD.

I'm actually embarrassed for him.

I was at a restaurant on Saturday in Miami with family, I look at the table over the guy sittingthere has F U C K Y O U in cursive on his neck.. takes all kinds..

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the "DOPE" tattoo supposed to signify? Is that a declaration of some type, or a statement about being a pothead? :confused:

No no no, those are all terrible, but you guys need to look up mr cool ice...now thats a FAIL of a tattoo, and a FAILURE at life.....here it is, found it:
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2007/06/mr_cool_ice.jpg
http://lorenadavishoogsteden.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/mr_cool_ice-12.jpg

Yeah, already used that in a photoshop for that thread after a pic of the kid's face was found. I realize there are worse, but this is the worst one that just happened and we can still make fun of the person. Let's stay on topic here. :biggrin:

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the "DOPE" tattoo supposed to signify? Is that a declaration of some type, or a statement about being a pothead? :confused:

Its slang for "cool". ex. "That car is DOPE yo"

Mr.Cool ICe takes the cake for worst tattoo EVER in the history of the world, Worst Ever.

tattoo's

i was in retail and dealt with plenty of people with their baby's daddy's name on the neck even though they werent with them and all kinds of other crap. i swear sometimes you wonder what it'll look like in 50 yrs. like the tramp stamp, if you plan on getting old and not caring then i'm sure someone won't mind. i'm ok with tat's don't have any but don't really try to judge but sometimes it makes me shake my head like WTF was going on in their head.

I would say any tatoo on your FACE is worse than all of these regardless. Therefore, no one has yet beat Mike Tyson.