Zoop Seal wheel polisher

I ran into Joe A.K.A jmendlik at a car show and i was blown away on how his wheels looked just by using this product.By what he told me their is no need to polish your wheels everytime you wash your car,just every year or 2 you would need to reseal the wheels

I ran into Joe A.K.A jmendlik at a car show and i was blown away on how his wheels looked just by using this product.By what he told me their is no need to polish your wheels everytime you wash your car,just every year or 2 you would need to reseal the wheels
so is it some kinda sealant....:confused:

i wonder how it would differ from getting ones wheels clear coated at a body shop. that seems to be the easy and most effective way to keep ones wheels from oxidizing but maybe this works better. im just asking or wondering.

i wonder how it would differ from getting ones wheels clear coated at a body shop. that seems to be the easy and most effective way to keep ones wheels from oxidizing but maybe this works better. im just asking or wondering.

2X GNBRETT :mad:i lost jmendlik cell # so im hoping one of the guys here from chi-town has it for i can get more info on the product.

those 17's that were polished did look wicked. i remember seeing those a while back and saying how polished they looked.

Diaz,

I got it done on my wheels first and hooked Joe up. :)

I used zoop on some wheels that I purchased for my truck about 5 years ago. They are cheap aluminum wheels, and they shine like they are new. It's a tedious process to apply, but it seems to be worth the money and effort.

I used zoop on some wheels that I purchased for my truck about 5 years ago. They are cheap aluminum wheels, and they shine like they are new. It's a tedious process to apply, but it seems to be worth the money and effort.
whats the process

It need to be mixed and applied in coats. Each coat has to cure for a certain time. Then you polish your wheels.

Not Avg 6 told me today that their is a shop just north of chicago that has done a couple of the members wheels.So im definitely going to have mine done very soon

Going to have my wheels Zoop next week:biggrin:will also post the berfore and after picture's next week

FYI--I called Zoop for pricing. Full kit is $100 and Junior kit is $80. The lady said the Junior kit will do twelve, 15" wheels.