You can type here any text you want

109 Block and RJC Girdle

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
I have a used 109 block that is still at standard bore. I just had it cleaned up and checked by my local machine shop. It's ready to start machining. $300

I also have an RJC girdle that I bought used. It is in very good shape and all hardware is included. I just bought new nuts and washers from ARP. $300

I have a used 109 block that is still at standard bore. I just had it cleaned up and checked by my local machine shop. It's ready to start machining. $300

I also have an RJC girdle that I bought used. It is in very good shape and all hardware is included. I just bought new nuts and washers from ARP. $300

Wish you were closer because I'd like to buy the 109 block.

Squid4life - I'll get pics later tonight.

2toneWE4 - If you want to arrange shipping, I'll bolt it down on a pallet and load it on a truck.

Block
CIMG0584.jpg

Girdle and Hardware. New sealing washers also.
CIMG0582.jpg

$550 if you buy both together. I can also deliver this to BG for the GS nat's.

Yes, some of the oil pan studs still have some black RTV on them. All the studs are in excellent condition. I went through everything when I bought the girdle and anything that was in question was replaced. The girdle was also freshly blanchard ground flat.

I dont want to low ball you, but I could use this and with the kid just in college, I could go 250 shipped. Do you need a good set of trailing arms? I have a nice set of Metco Uppers with 1000 miles on them and a set of billet aluminum lowers. Take your pic, I was asking 225 for the uppers and 200 for the lowers and then some cash. Let me know.

:biggrin:

I dont want to low ball you, but I could use this and with the kid just in college, I could go 250 shipped. Do you need a good set of trailing arms? I have a nice set of Metco Uppers with 1000 miles on them and a set of billet aluminum lowers. Take your pic, I was asking 225 for the uppers and 200 for the lowers and then some cash. Let me know.

:biggrin:

PM sent.

1 more question, does it come with the spacer for the oil pickup tube?

I have the spacer somewhere. If I can't find it, I'll machine a new one to go with it.

Back