1400 Mile Salvage Title GN for Sale

Kbcuda,the car was stripped hard and looked like someone took a ball bat to the hood,fenders,quarters and trunk lid.
I guess that is why it was a salvage title.

Funny how the guy selling the car figured he was going to draw some flames for posting about a Buick but instead attracted admirers and at least one former GN owner. :)

Looks like a very nice car.

Originally posted by MeanBuicks
Funny how the guy selling the car figured he was going to draw some flames for posting about a Buick but instead attracted admirers and at least one former GN owner. :)

Looks like a very nice car.

We're pretty lucky, There is very little flaming of GN's on other boards, everyone is scared of them. I was at a small car show with my 86 and got very little of the "I used to have one just like it" and more "these were neat cars", "these are fast as hell", "look how big the turbo is"

I'd say 10k to 15k at most. You can get a pristing GN with a good title in the low 20's.

ya I agree with Scott...providing the body came out straight...1400 miles :cool: ...that car could last me for a year or to ;)

Interesting story comes with that one, for sure. Glad he saved it from the crusher. Probably the t-tops were also stolen or smashed. Wonder if the dash was damaged or radio stolen?

Car is "low-mile", but nothing (body, paint, motor, interior, title) is still all-original and/or untouched, and that is the main thing that adds value/interest to "higher-end" and/or collector-quality cars.

From the pics provided, looks like a decent job putting it all back together.

If it were mine, and you offered 10K, I'd deliver it to your door (in the lower 48) and be quite happy.

There'd be nothing to lose from driving this one, so that's a plus!