You can type here any text you want

15 x 8 - 4" BS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KWIKR 1

275/60/15 DR mounted on 15 x 8 rim w/4" BS work on a TR with no frame rubbing/or having to roll the fender ? I'm searching for a answer on the board and I'm seeing the Back Spacing all over the map . Looking for a set of run of the mill steel replacement rims that I can bolt up for visits to the track with the DR's on . Thanks . :)

Having a hard time finding steel rims online in a 15x8 with a 3.5" or 3.75" BS .

You can fit a 28x10.5 MT slick with no issues, 28x9 is about the same size as a 275/60 MT drag radial. The 28x10.5 is taller and wider.

Jegs and summit sell the black 15 x 8 wheels with a 3.75" backspace about $50.each I just bought a set of 7" & 8" with that backspacing.fit perfect.

will a 28 x 9 slick fit up on a 15x8 / 4 BS with no issues ?

A 28 x 9 fits on a the stock T wheels too. I've run that setup since 2004, may require a spacer depending on body/frame/axle center location to push the wheel out some ( my T requires a spacer while my GN fit perfect with the same physical stock T wheel with no spacer and 28x9 that I'd swap back n forth when racing my cars).

decided just to mount a set of new 275/60/15 Goodyear drag radials on the Centerline Telstars that are on the car now . I'll see how those fair . if not.. I'll go back to the orig plan of the extra rims for slicks and maybe a set of Nittos for street driving .

Back