You can type here any text you want

15x10 4.5bs will they work

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACKHAWK

will a 15x10 w/4.5bs with 28x10.5 m/t slicks work on a gn and fit within the wheel well without sticking out?the fender lip has been rolled already.is any one running this combo who could post photos asap also.

can someone else help

BLACKHAWK said:
will a 15x10 w/4.5bs with 28x10.5 m/t slicks work on a gn and fit within the wheel well without sticking out?the fender lip has been rolled already.is any one running this combo who could post photos asap also.
can someone else chime in

backspace

I think a lot will depend on how close the rear end is to being centered. Our car's rear was out quite abit with a frame notch it would still rub sometimes. This was with 15-8 with 4" back spaceing At present with 5" backspace on a 10"rim we have plenty of room now that the rear end is centered we could have went with 5.5" backspace. Also check to make sure the rear end is square to the chassis ours was out in this deminsion as well.

LOL, it is somewhat of a crap shoot as the others have stated.

I run aluminum drums, boxed lower and upper arms along with poly bushings to stop as much rolling and flexing as possible.

I get a hair of rubbing on my 15x10 with 4.5"bs on 295/50's when I climb out of uphill driveways turning 90 degrees. Other than that, all has been well.

Nope, you might want to roll the rear lip though if you plan on lowering the car, I had to as I dropped the car 2 inches.

Now I have bigger metal fender flares, so a 325/50 is going in soon without a notch or sticking out like those G rides around here.

Yes they would. We have an '84 Regal with 15x10 rim with a 4.5 backspacing using M/T drag slick 28x10.5 with a 1 inch frame notch. The rear dimensions are stock. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• Ali.jpg
    Ali.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 239
Back