You can type here any text you want

17x11 4th gen Fbody Torque thrust mockup with spacers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mario65

Hot Roddicus Supersonicus
I have some 3" billet spacers I bought years ago knowing I'd be here one day wanting to try this.

I have had alot of 4th gens so I had a set of 17x11 TT2's with 315/35/17 nitto DR's in the shed so I thought Id do a mockup mostly to see how the backspace would work and to see if Id like 11's on the back.

They are 7.75 backspace so with the 3" spacer they are 4.75 backspace. On the front I have a finger left between the tie rod and the wheel. So its perfect. Theres no chance of running out of room on the inside. The issue is the rim is too tall and a little too wide up front(duh). It hits at full turn on the back of the inside well and up front it clips the fender lip. The rim on the outside of the back(front)space would need to lose about 1.5 to 2 inches and 1/2 of tire height. I can see why so many people run 255 and smaller up front.

I have some Camaro SS 17x9 Ill try next. I have to look up the backspace on those.

On the back I have a finger between the frame and the wheel as you see them.

Totally stock fenders and frame no mods to fit...yet.

Here are some phone pics.

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

Thats it..... Im getting out my HDMI and hooking it up to the 47"LCD.. Beat that Ship..:smile:

Back