You can type here any text you want

1967 turbocharged nova sedan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meek6567

1967 nova sedan 8,000 or trade for 86-87 gn or t. Has a 4.3 vortec v6 roller can and rockers lower comp. pistons has a t3/t4 .60 hot and .63 cold side. Right now it is running 10lbs of boost using a marine port fuel injection manifold and megasquirt 2. the fuel system is aeromotive and the ignition is msd. t5 trans from and s10 is in it but I have a t5 world class from a camaro that will go with it. Rear axle is 9" ford with 3.70 and posi. Paint is faded and it has rust around the rear window, pass floor board has a 8x8 patch in it. the trunk is rust free. Has a tci front clip with manual rack and pinion and disc brakes, I just finished putting rear disc's from a cadillac with parking brakes. The interior is all stock and the am radio still wotks good. I have driven the car around 5000 miles with this set up and it drives good. It needs to be dyno tuned I have it close but a dyno could get it better.

67%20nova

1967 nova sedan 8,000 or trade for 86-87 gn or t. Has a 4.3 vortec v6 roller can and rockers lower comp. pistons has a t3/t4 .60 hot and .63 cold side. Right now it is running 10lbs of boost using a marine port fuel injection manifold and megasquirt 2. the fuel system is aeromotive and the ignition is msd. t5 trans from and s10 is in it but I have a t5 world class from a camaro that will go with it. Rear axle is 9" ford with 3.70 and posi. Paint is faded and it has rust around the rear window, pass floor board has a 8x8 patch in it. the trunk is rust free. Has a tci front clip with manual rack and pinion and disc brakes, I just finished putting rear disc's from a cadillac with parking brakes. The interior is all stock and the am radio still wotks good. I have driven the car around 5000 miles with this set up and it drives good. It needs to be dyno tuned I have it close but a dyno could get it better.

Looks pretty neat, but how much rust does the car have besides the rear window? I have an '87 Limited, but I would not be able to do an even trade. I would need some money as well.

The pass floor board has the patch in it and the drivers lower b pillar has a rust spot in it about 1x1 across. That is it for rust nothing that can't be repaired. If I trade I was wanting to do a straight across trade but let me know what you were thinking. Thanks for the question.

info

i like it and would try and do something but your too fair

i run that same MArine intake in my Jimmy,just never got around to installing the typhoon headers and turboing it....

did you read Scotts write up ....about the marine intake

Yes I looked at alot of different write-ups about this intake there was some good info out there.

I installed a th-350 auto trans with shift kit and a 2400 stall tci converter. The t5 was giving up the ghost. car is still for sale or trade.

Back