1969 Chevelle SS Clone 454 BBC/2004R OD

RED LS1

1969 Chevelle. Hopefully a Mod can edit the title. I don't know why I put 68.

Looking to trade straight or down for a Nice GN or possible Turbo T. I'm located in S.E PA.

Great running car and very reliable. Many new parts to the car including

- New GM ZZ454 Forged Crate motor with receipt 469HP & 519FT TQ.

- New Bowtie Overdrive GM 200R4 Level 2 trans with receipt and 2800-3000 stall converter

- Rebuilt GM 12 Bolt rear with 4.10's, Strange 32 spline HD axles and Strange C-clip Eliminators

- All new cabin floor pans installed, Fresh chrome front and back, new suspension, Flowmaster Exhaust, full brake setup, SS wheels, tires, super clean underneath, Brand New AED 950 Carb, Clean black interior, + more

This car is an excellent driver. It will run a mid to low 12 with ease and cruise at 1800 rpms in Overdrive all the way home. That said, it is a driver quality body that looks good but was definitely an older resto showing it's age. The pictures make it look like a 10 but it's probably a 7 - 7.5. It looks like a 9.5-10 at night at the cruises and gets nothing but compliments and attention.

The car will need a few things to get it finished up. Off the top of my head. Dash lights, wipers and wiper motor, radio, backseat is included but needs to be recovered and redone. It could use some weather stripping here and there but I have it to include new in the package. There are paint chips and slight scratches. The lower fenders have some slight surface bubbling and there is a hint of body work here and there. I have more detailed pictures of the body and paint that are available to a serious buyer or trader only.

Price listed at $16995 or trade for GN or T. Possible TTA

Last edited: