You can type here any text you want

1973 corvette roller, fresh 383 lt1 possibly included

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stephen p

burrick owner
well, i'm wanting to trade and get something else. i had really looked forward to this car, but the paint job did not come out good, and i'm just really pissed off at the car. it's possible it would come with a cut/buff, but i don't really care. to clarify, it has orange peel, and a few runs. paint is ford "sonic blue"

i just had the frame replaced, and new body bushings new front bumper. it's currently just a roller, it does come with the original transmission. the car was originally a plane jane l-48 auto car. interior is blue, and will need to be gone through. has electric windows. i do have all the chrome with the car. including the rear bumpers.

has clear title, located in hattiesburg, MS.

i don't really want to sell the car, i'd rather trade.. if i need to put a price on it, 4500 for the roller, and not a penny less. trades i'm looking for are 1973 and older gm muscle cars, turbo buicks, or an ls1 car. if the right trade comes along, i might consider throwing in a 383 lt1 i put together for the car specs are:

lt1 4 bolt main block, eagle 4340 crank, eagle h-beam rods, srp forged 10.5:1 pistons, hell-fire file fit rings, ported oil pump, cometic multi layer steel head gaskets, comp cc306 cam, comp pushrods, gmpp 1.6 roller rockers, comp springs/retainers, ported stock lt1 heads, meziere electric water pump. this is pretty much a long block.. cam/rotating assmbly has 10k miles on it. however it was freshened up, and has no miles since rebuild. rings, bearings, gaskets are brand new. it's fully assembled and ready to go. since pics have been taken, rockers are on.

i value the car at 6500 with the motor included, and i'm pretty firm on it. so i'd like that value out of it. and i WILL NOT SELL THE MOTOR SEPERATE. and i'd rather just get rid of the roller.

if you have a problem with my price, don't comment. i don't care. i'd rather just trade out of it.

side.jpg

front.jpg

rear.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

383.jpg

3832.jpg

3833.jpg

prework.jpg

prework3.jpg

nice car. For being a new member, I probably wouldnt have that attitude on price though. Time and time again, the people who sell their cars on this site are the ones that are always nice to deal with, price or no price and respected becuase of that. Price is 100% of your sale, so trying to take that out from the get go, only cuts you out from selling it. Good luck, nice car.

Back