1978-83 Turbo Buicks on Ebay

b4black

1980 Buick LeSabre SPORT COUPE TURBO
Up for your consideration AT NO RESERVE is this EXTREMELY RARE 1980 Buick LeSabre TURBOCHARGED 2 door Sport Coupe. according to the little info i have found on these there appears to be only 1,277 of these produced in 1980. All of them came standard with console shifter and bucket seats but this one was ordered with the optional column shift and 55/45 split bench. this was an additional $120 option in 1980 according to the included WINDOW STICKER for this car. this car was the predecessor for the next gen BUICK GRAND NATIONAL, GNX, REGAL T-TYPE and the like. this is a super cool car with a ton of potential. it should probably be completely restored and put in a museum in Flint, Michigan where its life began. also included in this auction is all the paperwork that was found in the the car and you can see in the picture provided.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-LeSab...7e06a01f4&item=171268768244&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_57.JPG

1979 Buick Riviera Turbo
You are Bidding on a Absolutely Gorgeous 1979 Buick Riviera with 8,243 Documented Original Miles. This Riviera S Type comes with the Rare V-6 Turbo Engine, that Runs and Drives just Beautifully. The Riviera is known to be One of the Most Luxurious Cars built in America. This is probably the most Perfect and Original Automobile that I have ever Owned. Absolutely Perfect in every way, with Only 8,243 miles this car is New from the Interior to the Exterior. The Interior is Blue Plush Cloth Interior with Beautiful Dash, Headliner, Carpet, Door Panels, it all looks New and Drives like a New Automobile. This Riviera came with these Options, AC, Climate Control, luminary Entry, Automatic level Control, Eight Track Stereo System, Tilt Steering Wheel, Delayed Wipers, Cruise Control, Power Seats, Power Windows, Power Brakes, Power Trunk Release, Wire Wheel Covers, White Wall Tires, Floor Mats, Rear Bumper Guards, Independent Rear Suspension for a Smooth Ride. The Exterior Paint is just Outstanding, All Bright Work is all New, Chrome Bumpers are Perfect, Alignment, Brakes, Exhaust is all Perfect (See Photos). I'm quite Confident to say that this 1979 Buick Riviera is probably the Finest Riviera in the Country. The Original Window Sticker and Build Sheet will go with the Car. The winning Bidder can Fly in and drive this Beautiful car anywhere in the U.S. Good luck to everybody bidding, If you live in the Dallas Area, you can see the car anytime during the Auction. The car is here at my home here in Plano, Texas. I'm also putting a Video with this Auction. Copy and Paste:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Rivie...cddf1f7e8&item=261421660136&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_57 (1).JPG

The LeSabre is too cool for school! I don't recall ever seeing one of those in the flesh. :cool:

(Not mine, but same color combo )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Regal...ed3ba4a61&item=201120696929&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

This T-Type is for you.

The Motor on this car runs great and the trans shifts smooth too! The car drives better than the motor runs. No shakes or shimmies here. The best part is the factory AC still works! All the Tires are in great shape and have no dry rot. The body is in Great shape. I would say Excellent however the lower back part of each quarter panel have some rust. Neither have holes its surface rust that needs to be tended too. Now, the good news is the quarter is not full of bondo or filler. It is the original quarter and as long as somebody takes care of the rust now its savable without having to cut and weld new metal. Other than the quarters the car has no other rust. Very clean underneath not even surface scaling.
The interior is near perfect condition. It is used so it shows some wear, but for its age it is in really great shape. Doesn't smell like smoke and the AC blows cold. All gauges work.
Come take a look today. Buyer is responsible for transport. If buyer is out of state, please contact me BEFORE you purchase so we can discuss if any fees are due. There will be a $120 Document Fee added onto the final agreed upon price. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for Looking and for making us your Premier Stop on Route 66!

IMG_4021_800x533.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Regal...=221550495463&pt=US_Cars_Trucks#ht_259wt_1363

Rare and original!
1983 Buick Regal T-Type 3.8L (231 cin) V6 Turbo
76,000 miles. Second owner, has been in the family for 25 years.
Last remaining part of the estate after a family tragedy, it now needs to go; my wife wants to be rid of the reminder.
Clean title.
Stock and original. No, really. Original wheels, original engine, original radio, original upholstery. Zero modifications, zero reproduction parts.

$_57.jpg

"this is the semi-famous 1979 buick le sabre sport coupe w the famous 3.8 L turbo-charged v6 motor. this car might look familiar to you if youve been a subscriber to hemmings muscle machines magazine for a while as this car was featured in the july 2004 issue w great pictures and article about how special / rare and unusual; this particular car is. name of article was Big Bulky & Bizarre ."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-LeSab...adefebf8d&item=321568817037&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_57.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-Buick-Regal-T-Type/273101218134?hash=item3f9619e156:g:HikAAOSwh41aoWsf

Garage stored original 1983 Buick Regal T-Type Limited. First year of the T-Type. K Vin Factory T-Type. Fully rebuilt drivetrain including the Turbo motor, Hydro-Boost II brakes, and original 200-4R Transmission and rebuilt to stock specs no modifications, all within the last 7k miles with ALL shop receipts included. Bulge hood. The body was repainted properly with no orange peel. The T-Type fender emblems and hood emblems are stick on and need new adhesive. Laser straight all original rust free body with no bondo dents dings or repairs of any kind. The paint is fantastic. Completely rust free floors and frame, this T-Type is 100% rust free.

Original slotted wheels. All original interior and the seats are in good condition as shown with no tears. Power windows and seats work as do the gauges and lights. Starts right up and runs/drives great. Brakes were rebuilt, steering very tight. The turbo spools right up as it should and it is surprisingly fast.

Very difficult to find a T-Type this nice and unmodified. Clean California title in hand. Original owners manuals, books, spare and tools. Registration paid through end of 2018. It is located in San Diego, CA. I have many more photos that I could not upload I can txt or email you more photos just ask. Feel free to message me with any questions, or txt/call me 858-784-1637. Thank you for looking at my listing.

ebay.jpg