You can type here any text you want

1981 Buick Regal Turbo. Nice looking running project red molly prototype clone? $2500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
1981 Buick Regal Turbo Sports Coupe. Mileage reads 68K. It runs and drives. motor and tranny are good. could use a tune up, maybe a new catalytic converter (to pass smog if staying in california), possibly other stuff. It has Grand National rims (i have all the caps), tires are nothing special. It has a new vacuum brake booster. It had a cheap maaco paint job in November 2007. It looks okay but not perfect. Better than it would without the paint but trunk lid could have used a little more body work before paint. doesnt matter because someone popped the trunk lock out on it. The interior is Burgandy and in decent shape. The driver seat is ripped a little on the side but nothing major. The passenger side front carpet is also ripped. It has Grand National front floor mats. I picked this car up about 6 months ago from a impound auction out here. It is sold with California Lien Sale papers.

The pictures are from when I first got it. It now has blacked out 87 tail lights and the interior has been tighten up and cleaner, has the gn front floor mats, and the pull strap is not hanging like in the pic haha. I have been meaning to get more pics of it but I have not had time to wash it and take pics. It is in storage right now. I have too many cars and dont need this one at all. It is not perfect and needs TLC, but it runs and drives and is a California car with no rust and a straight body. On top of that it doesnt look bad. It is sold with lein sale paper work only. If registering in california it will need smog. I am selling as is without smog. I dont know if it will pass or not. It will be a clean title when issued. If the state you live in wont take california lien sale paper work, there are titling companies that can do it or it is possible I could get the title in my name in california but you would have to pay the back fees (hasnt been registered since 2005, prolly around $300 owed) and it would have to be smogged so you would have to pay that and any possible repair it would need before that (catalytic converter). If you like this car anything is possible, we can get it done. If you want to buy it and have it shipped that is cool but you will have to set it up and pay...

if you have any more questions or are interested email me at calioak510@aol.com . if you want to talk to me send me an email and i can give you my number. I will try to get updated pics soon.

it is a pretty rare car and would be a good "Red Prototype Molly Street Regal Clone" BEFORE BLACK - 1983 Street Regal or whatever you want to do with it.

$2500 obo

81regal005-1.jpg

81regal006-1.jpg

81regal004-1.jpg

81regal007.jpg

81regal008-1.jpg

81regal009-1.jpg

81regal011-1.jpg

Back