You can type here any text you want

1983 Pontiac Trans Am "Knight Rider" Edition

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soundwave

1983 Pontiac Trans Am:

38,000. original miles with T-tops, a/c, pwr-str, am/fm cd-player, rear-defog, automatic transmission w/ overdrive (700R4), and one of the cleanest engine bays around. The car is adult owned excellently maintained and runs as new as it did when it was new. The exterior of the car is red with a black interior, which is also in excellent condition aside from some evident wearing on the drivers side seat. Shifts as new as it did when it rolled of the show room floor and is factory equipped with a 305cu-inch, 5.0ltr, V-8-carburated motor. On the vehicle is GTA Diamond spoke aluminum 16x8 wheels with Yokohama S-drive ultra performance tires (with about 100-miles on them). The car drives and handles Beautifully and takes turns (on the new rolling stock) like its on rails. Body is fantastic with no visible rust anywhere (that I could find). Body is solid. All papers and manuels have been pain stakingly maintained and is a certified registered vehicle of the firebird association club. The cars stereo system (which I still have the factory GM-radio for) had disintegrated from time and use so I upgraded the system to a top off the line Pioneer head-unit and performance spaekers which are located in the factory locations for aesthetics and low visibility. The system sounds like a bose and is powered by a 5ch-amplifier (also discretely placed). Stereo system cost $1500. And see's little use and I encourage you to bring your own favorite cd-'s to see for yourself. Asking $7999. no reasonable offer refused. car can be seen at autotrader.com. Just type in 1983 Trans am, priced at $7999. and you will see it! call for details because I have a lot of wonderful new parts for the car, that you will be interested in getting but unfortunatley the parts (3-sets of factory trans am wheels, a replacement "Knight Rider" turbo hood...etc) to mention a few, are being sold seperatly from the asking price of the car.

My name is Lee
Thank You!

Back