You can type here any text you want

1985 Buick Regal Limited w/ Turbo motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

andrewrock5

I have a 1985 Buick Regal Limited that originally came with a 3.8 carb motor. About 7 years ago, due to some unfortunate circumstances with a certain tech school that motor was no longer in running condition. So I had to shell out a great deal of money to get my car back running again and put in a motor out of a 1985 Grand National. It is in a running, I have put about 5K miles on it since the switch. There are still a few little glitches that need worked out, if you are really interested you can call and I can tell you about them. It is still a really nice car, all original except the motor. The car has about 170K on it and the motor right around 100K. The guy who put in the motor said the turbo had been rebuilt, injectors had been cleaned, and some various other things that I can't remember had been done so it was all up to snuff. I would like $3950 but am a little negotiable. My wife and I just bought our first house and are having a baby later this summer so unfortunately my baby needs to go to help pay for expenses. Included in this price is the original motor which now knocks, all of the original rims with the locking hub caps, and whatever else I have lying around that goes with the car. I am currently living in MN but the car is back home at my folks house in Missouri.
my pictures are too big to upload except the one I have which looks funny because I wasn't able to get it resized. sorry. please e-mail me at andrewrock5@hotmail.com if you would like the pictures sent to you. or call me at 701-367-7603 if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• regal back-side sm.JPG
    regal back-side sm.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 163
Back