You can type here any text you want

1986 GN hardtop for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wu6fiend

It has come time to sell my 1986 Grand National hardtop. She has been very well cared for, we just don't have the space to keep her any more. Here are the details...

Very stock, mileage right now is about 114,000 kilometers. In the last two years, I have had the following work done: new headliner installed, new carpet installed, and stock seats steam cleaned (fabric is in really nice shape). The car has new plugs and wires, new BFG Radial TA tires, and the brakes have been done. New valve springs and seals. Has the Kirban front braces and heat shield. New exhaust system. Stereo is a new Sony cd changer in the trunk, plays via an FM modulator through the stock tape deck. New speakers. Passed emission testing last year with flying colors. Engine, trans, and rear end fluids changed. New filters. Has a new GM battery. New transmission cooler. Paint is an old repaint, I would give it about a 6.5/10. Comes with a set of original GN floormats, and a brand new set, used just for car shows. All the GN badges/trim are present and accounted for, and in very nice shape. Underside is very clean, and it is clear that this car has been garaged most of its life. I also replaced the cracked horn ring with a new one, and replaced the shift lever, which also was cracked, with a new GM part. I have also purchased a new GM dash cap, to replace the original, which is cracked over the speakers. Several other new parts, including oil temp and water temp gauges, in a pod that fits on the console, come with the car (I haven't had time to install them), along with an original 1986 Buick brochure, and framed Car & Driver article on the GN.

In terms of standard equipment: she has power windows and door locks. Manual exterior mirrors. Electronic climate control. Cruise control. Rear defroster. Does not have Twilight Sensor or Concert Sound. Has positraction.

I'm asking $15,000 Canadian, which at today's exchange rate is about $12,000 USD.

Photos available upon request, just send me your email address via PM.

Any questions, please ask 'em!:)

Back