You can type here any text you want

1986 Grand National For parts 2000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VMineo

I decided to part my grand national out.Basically what this add is for The body and chassis With a clean title 67,000 original miles,a true grand national.This grand national was a light weight one.Had no power options and had the aluminum bumper inserts.It had the front and rear (seat)braces.I decided before I chop the car I give somebody a chance to save it or do whatever you want with it.Whats included in the sale.The body as you can see the driver floor is gone,will need a new one welded in.Passanger floor is in good shape,no holes.Above the passenger window theirs a slit in the roof.The body will include:driver and passenger door(with glass window crank motor and latch),hood,trunk lid.Their is no interior.The chassis is included,theirs no rear end but the front end is still their.For 3000 ill give you the body and chassis with;The fenders,header panel,rust free door shells,rust free radiator support,steering column,front and back bumpers,aluminum bumper inserts and other little parts.If anyone who is interested and wants to check the vin's pm me and ill sent them .Im flexible on the price.The motor and transmission are still in the car but will be pulled out soon

THERE IS NO MOTOR,TRANNY,REAR ,INTERIOR OR GAS TANK INCLUDED WITH THIS SALE.

Attachments

• 100_3109.jpg
    100_3109.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 288
  • 100_3110.jpg
    100_3110.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 100_3111.jpg
    100_3111.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 280
  • 100_3112.jpg
    100_3112.jpg