You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick GN (New Hampshire)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

justaoldV6

It has brand new tires all the way around. cruise control works, ac blows cold,. Power anteena works, passenger side power mirror option, concert II sound sytem option. Factory security system still works! stock boost and tachometer work and are accurate! Car has been converted to vaccum brake system. The old power master brake system had lots of problems in their day. Brand new front pads and rotors, and I have new front calipers in box. And all new rear brakes in boxes (shoes,wheel cylinders, and hardware kit)
$15,500 obo or trade

trades considered: diesel trucks 2500 to 3500's, fast boats and muscle cars.

The car has 23,000 or 123,000 miles. The title says 23,000 and the car looks like it it has 23,000, so im not for sure.

Should run low 11's

Mods are:
TA49 garret turbo
50lb precision turbo injectors
Turbo Tweak chip street 17lb
adj wastegate
adj fuel press reg.
3'' SS downpipe
3'' up pipe
3'' chrome mass air pipe
K&N cone filter
Hot wired fuel pump and walrbo in tank
Iequus boost, volt, oil press, and water temp guages
Autometer tach
Switch in ashtray for converter lockup
Rebuilt trans with shift kit stock stall
New 2 1/2 dual exhuast with flowmaster muffler
Powder coated valve covers,intake and upper plenum
American Racing 17'' torqlite rims with new Riken tires

Picture015.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

IMG_4367-1.jpg

those pics or inspection sticker doesn't look like New Hampshire to me :confused:

The car came from Florida. I bought it in Va and now i live in New Hampshire. Im living in Nh now because I am a Army recruiter. I was living in Nc stationed at Ft Bragg. The reason I am getting rid of the car is because I dont have a garage to keep it in and its too nice of a car to let sit out. (NCTURBOS) I would prefer a 4x4 truck but I will keep you in mind. Yes the the car is for sell on craigslist for 500 dollars cheaper. I hope I answered everyones question.

Back