You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Grand National 17,342 KM

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trip

15k all original 87 GN
Hello

I am putting some feelers out there for my all original 87 Buick Grand National. I am the 2nd owner of this car and purchased it 5 years ago with 14,130km on it. The car has been garage kept since day one and has never seen rain or snow. I would say the paint is 9 out 10, looks better than my new black car.

The car is completly stock with only a Pypes 3" stainless cat back system on this car. The motor has never been opened up, and only Red Line oil has ever been used. The tires are brand new all the way around. This car has never been raced or abused.

I went to take the car out this past spring and a brake line let go. I have all the parts and just waiting for all new stainless brake lines to be found.

The complete under carriage has been POR 15'd. There is no rust or rot anywhere on this car to be found. Still smells like a brand new car. I have pictures of before and after this process.

Asking 29,500

Please PM me if your serious for pictures, send me email addy

Located in Ontario Canada

May consider truck and cash for trade. Let me know what you have,

Back